Assessing assignments & Grading
Brightspace is an excellent platform to use for assessing and grading, however some advance planning is required to grade successfully. Please review the basic topics before studying the advanced options as that will save you time.
As you will see, there are many possibilities and options available. Please make sure to test the chosen set-up before publishing it.
For creating course content such as assignments, quizzes etc. go here.
- Introduction to Brightspace Gradebook
- Deciding between Quizzes, Surveys and Self-Assessments
- Setting up grade book in your course for the first time using Setup Grade Wizard
- Creating Categories, Items, Formulas and Grade schemes
- Adding Grades
- Grading Quizzes
- Grading Discussion Forums
- Grading paperless assignments Brightspace
- Viewing grades of students who unenrolled from a course
- Hiding grades from students until you are ready to release them
- Import and Export the Gradebook
- Osiris: for teachers