ConTest is a software based solution to facilitate the processing paper-based exams using answer sheets. It is a replacement for Sonate.
YES: If you want to use ConTest as a tool to grade and analyse your test results, you will need a ConTest account. E-mail email@example.com to receive a ConTest account and add the following information:
- Programme / Opleiding
- Course code / Vakcode
- Title course / Titel vak
- Name instructor / Naam docent
- You will have to create your new tests in ConTest yourself.
- You will have to use a keyform (an answer sheet with the correct answers) OR insert the correct answers in the new test.
NO: If you only want to use the ConTest outcome (data file) of your test and analyse it in a different application than ConTest you will not need a ConTest account:
- Digital Exams will create your new tests.
- You must use a keyform for your tests.
- It is NOT possible to use multiple answers on the answer sheets; only ONE answer per question is possible to scan.
- Answer sheets need to be printed not copied.
- Don’t scale the print, keep it on 100%.
- Don’t modify the answer sheet, if you do we can’t guarantee the forms will scan properly.
- Always check for the latest version of the answer sheets here.
ConTest answer sheets:
- True/False (2-choice) Answer Sheet with 100 questions
- 4-choice Answer Sheet with 90 questions
- 8-choice Answer Sheet with 60 questions*
* The 8 choice answer sheet can also be used for 5, 6 or 7 choices
ConTest answer sheets with shuffled answers:
- 4-choice shuffle A- Answer Sheet with 90 questions**
- 4-choice shuffle B- Answer Sheet with 90 questions
- 4-choice shuffle C – Answer Sheet with 90 questions
- 4-choice shuffle D – Answer Sheet with 90 questions
** Always use 4-choice shuffle A for your key form!!
Questions about test evaluation:
If you have questions or need more support on educational aspects or interpretation of the test result analysis, please contact:
- Your faculty’s ESA contact person
- Assessment advisor at Teaching and Learning Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about functionalities, bugs or errors in ConTest:
Or if you need support on technical or account related issues:
Functional application manager: email@example.com
Status of your tests after handing it over to the ESA-desk
Once you have collected the completed tests you can bring them to the ESA-desk.
- When handing this over be sure to add a key form if you use one.
- Furthermore, please fill out the Intake form so the colleagues at the ESA-desk know what to do for your specific test.
- After you have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org you can pick up your answer sheets.