Downloading the classlist
*An instructional video is also available for this topic. Scroll down if you wish to watch the video. *
You can get an overview of your class in the classlist section, it may also be useful to download the classlist itself. There are two options to do so:
- Grades tool – Downloads student details and selected grades
- Group Export/Import tool – Download student details
Click on the + to see how to use each feature:
2. Click on ‘Export’ which will take you to the options available for exporting the class list.
4. Check the boxes for the Grade items you wish to include under the field named “Choose Grades to Export”.
This can be ‘Final Adjusted Grade’ or ‘Final Calculated Grade’ or all Grade Items.
5. Select ‘Export to CSV’ or ‘Export to Excel‘ and wait for the file to be created. To access the file click on Download and open the file.
How to use this to improve your course
In the Classlist section you can access the enrollment statistics for an overview of the number of enrollments in your course sorted by their roles; as well as withdrawals. See how to make best use of this information in this article.