OSIRIS is the system for educational administration at TU Delft. The Studentportal of Osiris is MyTUDelft. Here student can register for courses and exams, and check published grades.
Concerning examinations, the following applies:
- 8 weeks before the examination date the enrollment opens (therefore, students have 6 weeks to register).
- Exam dates are fixed, no later than the first Monday after the last exam block.
- Locations will be determined no later than one week before the examination date. Lecturers can from that moment also find the location in the planning.
- All locations for exams will be announced 1 week in advance!
For all your functional, technical and didactical questions please contact Brightspace@tudelft.nl.
For questions concerning the curriculum, the program, changes in Osiris and other organizational matters, please contact your Faculty or Programme Coordinator.
- Manual registration results
- Handleiding voorzieningen studieadviseurs
- Handleiding voortgang studenten
- Handleiding vastleggen notities
- English manual registration results
- Handige selecties in Osiris
- Verkorte handleiding invoeren toetsresultaten
- QRG registering test grades
- How to generate a list of participants for an exam
- How to generate a list of participants for a course
- Opvragen deelnemerslijst voor een cursus