View your submissions feedback
Once the instructor has graded your assignment, you will get a notification with your grade and can see the feedback. To see the feedback provided, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Assignment from the navigation menu for the course. You will see the Assignment, Completion Status, Score, Evaluation Status, and Due Date for each assignment.
3. Click Feedback: Unread to see the feedback provided to you by your instructor.
4. You can now see all the submissions you have done so far on the left column and the available feedback in the Inline Feedback
5. If the instructor has added annotations to your submissions this can be now seen in the Inline Feedback Click on View Inline Feedback to see the annotation marked by the instructor.
6. This will open a new tab, where you can now see all the feedback provided to you by your instructor.